Online shopping takes the guess work out of hoping the store has it in stock. With more available options at the click of a mouse why leave the comfort of your home to squeeze through crowds and pick through disorganized and misplaced merchandise…
Here are 10 genius ways to reuse kids’ stuff
- Lavender- mosquitoes hate the smell of lavender. So rub some lavender essential oil on exposed skin next time you are outside
- Rosemary on the fire- The aroma of rosemary repels mosquitoes. So add some to the fire pit or throw some on the BBQ.
- Eat more Garlic- The garlic with slowly be released from your pores acting like a barrier against mosquitoes and vampires.
- Eliminate standing water- standing water is where they lay their eggs. Getting rid of standing water will help cut down the number of mosquitoes around
- Citronella Candles- Put them everywhere!
Get the kids out of the house this summer.
Here is a checklist of summertime activities
What’s the difference between a flea market and a swap meet? Is there one? What about antique malls, antique shows, vintage shows, and vintage markets? How about indie markets, artisan markets, and craft shows? And what is a pop-up market? If you’ve ever wondered, here are those answers and more: