- Dish soap: Squirt the liquid soap onto the oil stain and add water. Scrub at the stain with a stiff brush and use a garden hose to rinse away the suds.
- Kitty litter: Cover the oil stain with cheap clay-based cat litter. Stomp on top of the litter granules to help it soak up the oil, then leave it out overnight. Sweep up the litter the next day, then hose off the area.
- Powdered laundry detergent: Sprinkle detergent on oil stain and add water. Scrub the stain with a stiff brush, then let sit for 30 minutes and hose off.
- Soda: Pour a can or two of Coca-cola, or a similar brand of cola, onto the stain. Let it sit overnight before cleaning further.
- Baking soda: Sprinkle a generous amount on the oil stain, then scrub with a stiff brush. Wait at least 30 minutes before rinsing off.
- WD-40 spray: Spray the stain with a generous amount before rinsing off with water.
- Oven cleaner: Spray the stain and let it sit for 5–10 minutes. Scrub it with a stiff brush, then use a hose at the highest pressure setting to rinse it away.
creative wordpress theme