In the moving industry, peak season refers to summer, a time of year when the most number of people are moving. If you’re hiring a mover or renting a moving truck, the summer months, primarily the months of July and August, will result in the highest fees. If you want to reduce moving costs, try to move during the off-season (September to May) or if you have to move in the summer, try to do so during the week rather than weekends. It’s also important to note that July 1 is the busiest moving day of the entire year.
Moving isn’t fun , especially when it starts getting cold out. But least you save money with off peak moving. It’s now our off season so if you plan on moving or know someone that is refer them to us and take advantage of our fall rates. Click here for a free estimate
By teaming up with relocation companies across the country, Move For Hunger is creating one of the nation’s largest year-round service programs. Our movers offer to pick up the unwanted, non-perishable food items from those who are moving and deliver it to their local food banks. Olympia Moving & Storage is helping this cause by teaming up with this great organization.
Olympia moving and storage will SAVE you time
and money with its hassle-free process.
We are Chicago Movers providing local moving,
long distance moving & corporate moving.
We provide professional moving services across the Nation.
Call us today at (800) 399-0589
This LINK will walk you through how to get a free move estimate with Olympia.
It comes a time in everyone’s life when a few friends and truck isn’t enough to move anymore. As people get older they acquire things. From larger more substantial furniture items, electronics, kitchen pots-pans-appliances and everything that you have collected or accumulated throughout the years. It eventually gets to a point where you either buy a home or move into an apartment that you plan on staying in for a long while. When that time comes here are 10 must have items that will help make it a long term home.
- ART YOU LOVE- it’s time to frame and display all the great pieces you have been storing away
- BOOKSHELF- Consider the bookshelf an inspirational place to display everything that’s uniquely you—then you can personalize and change it over the years as you see fit
- MATCHING TOWELS- Buy at least two sets of towels that you’re happy to use and proud to lend to house guests.
- PLANTS- Plants will make your home feel more permanent
- A NICE MATTRESS- invest in your bed during your adult life
- A COLLECTION- start a collection that showcases your travels or things you love
- BATHROOM ACCESSORIES THAT AREN’T PLASTIC- time to upgrade from the dollar store bathroom aisle
- CANDLES- scented candles not the ones from back in the day shaped like a mushroom that smelled like burning plastic when they were lit
- TWO BED SIDE TABLES- this not only adds balance to your adult bed but is very useful for overnight guests
- A GOOD THROW- not only useful but looks great on the couch or chair