Olympia moving and storage will SAVE you time
and money with its hassle-free process.
We are Chicago Movers providing local moving,
long distance moving & corporate moving.
We provide professional moving services across the Nation.
Call us today at (800) 399-0589
This LINK will walk you through how to get a free move estimate with Olympia.
It comes a time in everyone’s life when a few friends and truck isn’t enough to move anymore. As people get older they acquire things. From larger more substantial furniture items, electronics, kitchen pots-pans-appliances and everything that you have collected or accumulated throughout the years. It eventually gets to a point where you either buy a home or move into an apartment that you plan on staying in for a long while. When that time comes here are 10 must have items that will help make it a long term home.
- ART YOU LOVE- it’s time to frame and display all the great pieces you have been storing away
- BOOKSHELF- Consider the bookshelf an inspirational place to display everything that’s uniquely you—then you can personalize and change it over the years as you see fit
- MATCHING TOWELS- Buy at least two sets of towels that you’re happy to use and proud to lend to house guests.
- PLANTS- Plants will make your home feel more permanent
- A NICE MATTRESS- invest in your bed during your adult life
- A COLLECTION- start a collection that showcases your travels or things you love
- BATHROOM ACCESSORIES THAT AREN’T PLASTIC- time to upgrade from the dollar store bathroom aisle
- CANDLES- scented candles not the ones from back in the day shaped like a mushroom that smelled like burning plastic when they were lit
- TWO BED SIDE TABLES- this not only adds balance to your adult bed but is very useful for overnight guests
- A GOOD THROW- not only useful but looks great on the couch or chair
So when the long distance becomes unbearable let us help you on your long distance move. According to the stats roughly 14 months
Long Distance Relationship Statistics Data
Total percentage of U.S. marriages that are considered long distance relationships 2.9%
Average amount of time for long distance relationship to break up if it’s not going to work 4.5 months
Total percentage of long distance relationships that fail when changes aren’t planned for 70%
Total amount of couple who claim they’re in a long distance relationship 14 million
Total percentage of marriages in U.S. that start as a long distance relationship 10%
Total percentage of college relationships that are long distance 32.5%
Total percent of long distance relationships that break-up 40%
Total percentage of engaged couples that have been in a long distance relationship 75%
Total amount of marriages that are long distance relationships 3.75 million
Long Distance Time Averages Time
The following shows both the average (median) response and the range of 95% of LDRs from a sample of over 200
Average distance couple in LDR lived from each other 125 miles
Average times couple visited each other per month 1.5
Average amount of time in between phone calls 2.7 days
Average amount of letters written to each other per month 3
Av. amount of time expected to be separated before LDR couple can move closer together 14months
Did you know that plants remove toxins from air – up to 87 percent of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) every 24 hours, according to NASA research. Click Here and find out what the easiest houseplants to care for are.
Ever wonder what the average moving cost is? This is a great article that touches on everything.